THE ANDALUSIAN PUBLIC FOUNDATION FOR HEALTH RESEARCH MANAGEMENT IN SEVILLE PUBLISHES THE PRESENT JOB OFFER FOR A POSITION OF
The Institute of Biomedicine of Seville (IBiS) – hereinafter referred as IBIS – is constituted as a research institute as foreseen in the Royal Decree 339/2004, of 27th of February, being participated by the Andalusian Regional Ministry for Innovation, Science and Enterprise, the Andalusian Regional Ministry of Health, the Spanish National Research Council, the University of Seville and the Andalusian Health Service, having these entities a common interest in fostering collaboration and cooperation and in joining efforts in the field of health research.
IBIS is a multidisciplinary biomedical research centre, located in the campus of the Hospital Virgen del Rocio – hereinafter referred as HUVR – with the aim to undertake high quality and competitive research at international level on the most prevalent diseases and the development of new methods of diagnosis and treatment.
The Fundación Pública Andaluza para la Gestión de la Investigación en Salud de Sevilla – hereinafter referred as FISEVI – is the managing body appointed by the Executive Council of IBIS. FISEVI is a non-profit organization belonging to the Public Sector of the Autonomous Community of Andalusia which asset is addressed to training activities, scientific research and technological development in Health related Sciences.
FISEVI aims at the promotion of high-level biomedical research in Andalusia, as well as the development of innovations in health related technologies, training and management of health research. According to the Article 5 of its Statutes, FISEVI is allowed to undertake as many activities directly or indirectly addressed to the consecution of its aims.
As such, FISEVI, with the financial support from the H2020 FAIR4Health publishes the present job offer.
FAIR4Health research project receives support from the European Commission (Research Executive Agency) under grant agreement n° 824666 – resources from H2020 Framework Programme.
BASIS OF THE PUBLIC JOB OFFER
A.- Objective of the offer.-
The objective of the present offer is to select a candidate that fulfills the requirements needed to participate in “Improving Health Research in EU through FAIR Data (FAIR4Health)”, whose Principal Investigator is Dr. Carlos Parra Calderon, to be developed at the Group of Research and Innovation in Biomedical Informatics, Biomedical Engineering & Health Economy at the Institute of Biomedicine of Seville – Hospital Virgen del Rocío of Seville.
B.- Position offer.-
- Contract Modality: Temporary (according to Estatuto de Trabajadores and/or Ley de la Ciencia)
- Professional Group: Researcher – Position: Researcher
- Foreseen start date: 01/04/2019
- Pre-determinate duration: 31 months
- Working time: full time
- Annual gross salary: 2.146,3 euros gross monthly (base salary plus the proportional part of extra pay).In terms of variable remuneration up to 1.885,38 euros per year (according to the degree of fulfillment of the objectives established in the project).
The candidate will actively participate in the day-to-day scientific activities and coordination of the project FAIR4Health-H2020 as a member of the Coordinating team, specifically in the following activities:
- Scientific tasks of the project.
- Scientific publications on the results of the project.
- Project management assistant: support the scientific coordination team and drafting of technical reports/deliverables
- Dissemination of project outcomes: drafting of scientific contributions, development of training materials, social media management and support to the organization of project events (meetings, workshops, etc.)
Las solicitudes podrán presentarse, antes de las 14:00 horas del día 22 de Marzo de 2019